Notice to Customers
BlueSel Solar Statement During the COVID-19 Pandemic
March 23, 2020 update:
Massachusetts governor issues new stay at home advisory and limits to working on essential services.
In keeping with this newest advisory, SunPower by BlueSel Home Solar will continue to conduct business per our original policy below with the following addition: We will work with each customer whose installation is in process before proceeding to complete the job. Our crews continue to follow all the appropriate precautions defined by authorities to protect your safety and ours. This includes social separation and face and hand protection. Customer wishes to postpone activity during this period will be honored immediately. Contact your advisor to find out more.
BlueSel Home Solar Full Policy
The management at BlueSel Solar values equally the health and well-being of each employee, each customer, and everyone’s family members. During this unprecedented period, we are implementing procedures to allow us to continue to service new and existing customers while ensuring the highest level of safety.
First and foremost, we are closely monitoring all U.S. and global guidelines and recommendations.
We encourage you to visit these websites by clicking on the logos if you wish to stay up to date on protective measures and the status of efforts to protect each world citizen.
Our Protocol Moving Forward
Prioritizing the safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, here are the steps we are taking at this moment:
- Our office employees have implemented rigorous sanitizing routines. As needed, we may be working remotely from home. In all cases, we will be available to help customers as usual.
- Our employees who work in the field will avoid entering homes as much as possible. They are staying aware of their conditions and taking additional precautions before, during, and after work each day.
- Whenever entry into the home is needed for project completion, we will ask for your permission and follow your request to maintain safety. Employees will follow the currently recommended personal protective methods as per the agencies above.
- For all sales and sales related meetings and discussions, we will gladly work via the internet as much as possible upon request. SEE below for ways we suggest to conference with customers via the internet.
- Whenever we meet face to face, we can conduct that business out of doors. Whether on you porch or in your yard, we can easily maintain the recommended separation.
If we ask for access to your home power panel or for other inspections, we can offer options for you to provide images or we can work under your guidance to make sure you feel safe and secure during that inspection.
Things Out of Our Control
Massachusetts state and local administrative and regulatory bodies, municipalities and utility companies may have their operations disrupted due to the virus. We ask all of our customers to please be patient as we expect longer than normal waiting times. This likely will impact interconnections, permitting, and permission to operate (PTO) approvals.
Like many, we want to be as cautious and vigilant as we can be while also minimizing disruptions during this period. Our goal is to make sure we honor each customer’s original investment intent to save for the future. But we are also listening to each request and respecting your safety. We will work to get customers online as fast as conditions allow, and will make extra effort to keep you appraised of the project status routinely. Should local conditions change or advisories be amended, we may decide it is no longer appropriate or feasible to continue to install systems during this difficult time. However, we will advise you as far in advance as we are able.
We feel fortunate to be in a position to safely conduct business at this stage of the pandemic. If you would like to know more about our policies or your project, please reach out to us by email or by phone.
Call us at: 781-281-8130
Email us: email@example.com
How We Can Conference With You
For a while, BlueSel Solar has found join.me to be the most effective tool to remotely conference with customers and share documents and content via screen sharing. For our customers, use is as simple as clicking on a notice via email and automatically joining the conference.
We realize that many families already use Skype as a tool to stay in touch with everyone near and distant. So, we offer this as a quick alternative for our remote conference needs.
For customers that prefer other familiar tools, such as Zoom or Google Hangouts, we will also happily work with you using those technologies. Please let us know in advance of a web conference if you have such a preference.